We would like to reveal the title of our main documentary video (which will take precedence over community spotlights and other topic videos).
The AMV Documentary is now titled:
Synced Together: AMVs & Their Editors
Starting today we will be accepting submissions for a title and logo design of this title.
The contest begins on April 23, 2017. Submissions will be accepted through June 4, 2017. Winners will be announced via our website, social media websites, and by direct contact to the winners’ email accounts. In order for your entry to be submitted and reviewed by our judges, all entries must be:
- Submitted directly to MinetChan (Madeleine Brookman): email@example.com
- Submitted in their original source file and
- Submitted as a high resolution .pdf with 300 dpi or higher.
- Specifications: Logo designs are highly advised to be sent to us in two versions: 1) which includes the main title “Synced Together: AMVs & Their Editors” and 2) which doesn’t include any title, so it can be used for a variety of different videos. Individuals who send in two versions will be given a higher priority.
- Professional: This logo will be used throughout the AMV Documentary Series. It may also be featured on our website, our social media platforms, and other mediums. As a result, while we want the logo to be eye-catching, it must still be legible.
- Theme: Logos must promote the international AMV community and communicate “AMV Documentary Series” without the use of a title. Designs should be universal in theme, and not nation specific. Think iconic editing, videography, and anime imagery. Get creative!
- Color: There are no limitations, and any colors may be used. Depending on how we use these designs, we may ask for future changes to our winner’s design(s) in terms of color and level of complexity.
- Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted or trademarked material. Logos must be original and created by the contestant(s). Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published. Logos must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
Winners will be selected by the AMV Documentary Series Committee comprised of the director and producers of the project. Contestants agree that we may publish their logo and name(s) and may use both for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials in the future. Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights to the logo, to the AMV Documentary Series Committee. Additionally, the AMV Documentary Series Committee may alter, modify, or revise the logo as it sees necessary to achieve the goals of the project. The AMV Documentary Series Committee reserves the right to not select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received. In the event that there is no winner, awards for the top three logo designs will still be sent out to the contestants, except for the credited title “Logo Designer.”
A 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place may be awarded depending upon the number of contestants. These prizes will be shipped out within 2-3 weeks after the winners have been announced.
Here are the prizes as follows:
1st Place: Credited as “Logo Designer”; My Neighbor Totoro DVD; Metropolis DVD; Blu-ray + DVD Combo Pack Black Butler II (Complete 2nd Season + 6 OVAs); AKB48 CD; 48-Hour Crunchyroll Pass
2nd Place: Tales From Earthsea DVD; Galaxy Angel Z DVD Vol. 1 & 2; The Book of Prop Making by Svetlana Quindt; 48-Hour Crunchyroll Pass
3rd Place: One Piece Season One First Voyage (First 13 Eps. Uncut) DVD Set; surprise calendar; surprise keychain; 48-Hour Crunchyroll Pass